Arash Noor, DC, CCSP, CSCS, EMT is a chiropractor specializing in sports medicine, pain management, and injury rehabilitation. At BodyPro Chiropractic & Sports Medicine, Dr. Noor serves residents of Los Angeles and surrounding communities.
Dr. Noor believes that patient care always comes first. Successful treatment depends on listening to each patient to get a good sense of how their pain feels, where it’s located, and whether any previous treatments have been effective. Dr. Noor believes that his patients usually know best when it comes to their own pain, and this intuitive approach has led him to treat thousands of people successfully.
Dr. Noor works with professional, collegiate, and high school athletes, fitness enthusiasts and weekend warriors, patients injured in motor vehicle accidents, and people recovering from a traumatic fall, among others. He strives to offer tailor-made treatments designed to improve functionality, increase mobility, and prevent injuries.
Dr. Noor knows firsthand just how beneficial chiropractic care can be. As a young adult, he injured his lower back in a professional auto racing tournament. Traditional medical treatments offered no relief to the unrelenting pain and discomfort he endured in the months that followed. Finally, he was referred to Dr. Glenn Lowenberg (who later became his mentor), a sports chiropractor who recommended a few weeks of conservative care and Physiotherapy. Under Dr. Lowenberg’s care, Dr. Noor recovered fully and returned to his highly active lifestyle. The experience left a lasting impression and inspired him to become a doctor of chiropractic himself.
After growing up in Los Angeles and graduating from Montclair College Prep High School, Dr. Noor received his undergraduate degree in biology, with minors in kinesiology and athletic training, from California State University at Northridge. He went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, with an emphasis on sports and non-sports injury rehabilitation, from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles.
After graduating from chiropractic school, he started to work for his mentor, sports chiropractor, Dr. Glenn Lowenberg who happened to be an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC). Knowing that there is more to offer, Dr. Noor began receiving his EMT license from UCLA School of Prehospital care and obtained his Certified Strength Condition Coach (CSCS). He then later became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) which there are currently only thousands located in the entire world.
He’s a member of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, the California Chiropractic Association, the American Chiropractic Association, and the American Chiropractic Association Sports Council. Dr. Noor is also committed to providing his medical expertise to competing athletes whenever he can. He has served as medical staff at high school football games and wrestling matches, and at marathons, among many, many other events.
When he’s not at the office, Dr. Noor enjoys spending time with his wife Elisa, racing cars, playing basketball, and swimming. He also enjoys rooting for the local professional sports teams in Los Angeles and is an avid Formula 1 fan.
Techniques and therapies
Possess extensive knowledge of the information and techniques to diagnose and treat human disease, injuries, and deformities.
Rehabilitation of physical dysfunctions
- Selective Functional Movement Systems (SFMS)
- Waff Studio
- Full Spine, Sacrum and Pelvis
- Upper and lower extremities
- Thompson Technique
- Diversified Technique
- Drop-Table Technique
- Activator Technique
Motion Palpation and Functional Assessment
- PIR (Post-isometric relaxation)
- MRT (Myofascial Release Therapy)
- ART (Active Release Therapy)
- Gua-sha/Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization/HawkGrips
- Cold Laser
- Shockwave therapy/PiezoWave2
- Cryofos Cryotherapy
- Tecar Therapy/Wintecare SA
- Normatec ambassador
- Theragun ambassador
Athletic Taping and Bracing
- Static taping/Cramer Sports Medicine
- Kinesiology taping/ RockTape certified
- Upper and lower extremity bracing
- Pro Orthopedics Sports Braces
Medical Coverage of Events/Sporting Events
- Provided medical coverage for International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation
- CIF Division 1 Football Finals: 2015 till present
- Jim Bush Invitational Track and Field: Was the head medical coordinator in 2016 till present
- CIF Boys and Girls wrestling: 2015 till present
- CIF Boys Baseball: 2015 till present
- USATF Cross Country Finals Los Angeles: Was the head medical coordinator 2016 till present
- CIF Men’s and Women’s soccer: 2015 till present
- Provide Medical Coverage for specific racecar track days to southern California auto and motorcycle racetracks
- 2022 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships, Eugene, Oregon
- Prefontaine Classic Diamond League 2021-2022 Hayward Field, Oregon
- Chicago Marathon Wintecare Specialist 2021
- Boston Marathon Wintecare Specialist 2021-2022
- Los Angeles Marathon Wintecare Specialist 2021-2022