Dr. Brian Noor, PT, DPT received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the Azusa Pacific University (APU) and his Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science from CaliforniaState University, Northridge.
He takes functional movement approach to clinical rehabilitation for all his patients from youth athletes to weekend warriors and everyone in between. His athletic background led him to appreciate movement and a career in physical therapy. He has experience working with a variety of patients ranging from geriatrics, young adults, to elite collegiate and professional athletes.
Rehabilitation of physical dysfunctions
- SelectiveFunctional Movement Systems (SFMS)
Motion Palpation and Functional Assessment Stretching
- PIR (Post-isometric relaxation)
- MRT (Myofascial Release Therapy)
- ART (Active Release Therapy)
- Gua-sha / Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization / HawkGrips
- Cold Laser
- Shockwave therapy/PiezoWave2
- Cryofos Cryotherapy
Athletic Taping and Bracing
- Static taping/Cramer Sports Medicine
- Kinesiology taping/ RockTape certified